The Parents' Association is the joint effort between the Dads' Club Board and the Mothers' Club Board to provide a means for Ursuline parents to foster relationships and become engaged with each other, the school, and with their daughters in fellowship, service, and programming.
The Parents' Association endeavors to accomplishes this by:
- Providing parent volunteerism in the school and our community.
- Planning and sponsoring special events.
- Planning and managing initiatives to promote student spirit and sisterhood.
- Facilitating communication between parents and the school.
- Raising funds for the Parents' Association Endowed Scholarships, the Dads' Club Tuition Assurance Fund, and for the students’ activities and needs.
Ursuline parents opt-in for general membership of the Mothers' and Dads' Clubs. Membership provides parents with volunteer opportunities at school, participating in producing our events and programs, and attending events for socializing and connecting with other parents. Funds we raise are used for tuition assistance and special school needs.
All programs and events are managed by the members of the two Boards and implemented by our member volunteers.
Some of our events and programs include:
- Bridging Program, summer
- S.M.I.L.E., all year (Small Moments in Life Everyday)
- Parent Night, 9/6/2023
- Trivia Night, 9/30/2023
- Mother Daughter Blooms and Bites, TBA
- Faculty Luncheons, 11/2/2023, 1/11/2024, 5/9/2024
- St. Nick Gifts, 12/6/2023
- Father Daughter Cyclones Game, 12/2/2023
- The Father Daughter Dance, 1/20/2024
- Moms’ Bunco Night, 2/7/2024
- Father Daughter Winter Tubing, TBA
- Chip Wheelie Day, 2/9/2024
- Mother Daughter Fowling, TBA
- Mother Daughter Fashion Show, 3/10/2024
- Senior Mother Daughter Mass & Luncheon, 5/24/2024
President, Dads' Club Board
Stephanie Kern Roberts ‘94
President, Mothers' Club Board
Sarah Pflum Mock '82