The Parents' Association is the combined members of the Mothers' and Dads' Clubs. We endeavor to provide events and avenues for UA parents to connect with the school, other parents, and with their daughters in fellowship, service, and programming.
All Ursuline parents are automatically members of the Mothers' and Dads' Clubs. Membership provides parents with volunteer opportunities at school, participating in carrying out our events and programs, and attending events for socializing and connecting with other parents. Funds we raise are used for tuition assistance and special school needs.
All programs and events are managed by the members of the two executive boards and implemented by our member volunteers.
Some of our events and programs include:
- Freshman Ice Cream Social, 7/14/2021
- Student Parent Directory, summer 2021
- Freshman Bridging Program, summer 2021
- Back to School Bash, 8/27/2021
- Mother Daughter Yoga, 10/2/2021
- Faculty Dinner during Parent Teacher Conferences, 10/13/2021
- Faculty Luncheons, 11/12/2021, 1/21/2022, 5/6/2022
- Father Daughter Winter Tubing, 1/28/2022
- Moms’ Bunco Night, 2/8/2022
- Chip Wheelie Day, 2/14/2022
- Mother Daughter Fashion Show, 3/27/2022
- The Father Daughter Dance, 4/2/2022
- Senior Mother Daughter Luncheon, 5/27/2022