The Ursuline Academy Performing Arts Boosters, or UAPA, is a group of parent volunteers who meet regularly throughout the year to discuss and implement plans to support the students and directors involved in the performing arts groups. Each ensemble should have one representative attend the scheduled meetings. Members volunteer to assist with many events such as selling flowers after the theatrical performances, serving baked goods at the conclusion of concerts, and putting on a banquet at the end of each school year to celebrate the accomplishments of the arts. Membership dues are $65.00 per year, and those funds go toward assisting students on the bi-annual music trips, master classes, and performing arts scholarship, among other things.
Join us virtually for the remaining meetings of the 2022-2023 Academic Year:
Please email Michael Sawzin for the link to the Teams meetings at 6:30 p.m.
- 10/11/2022 6:00 -7:00 p.m., Coaches' Office
- 11/29/2022 6:00 -7:00 p.m., Coaches' Office
- 1/10/2023 6:00 -7:00 p.m., Coaches' Office
- 2/7/2023 6:00 -7:00 p.m., Coaches' Office
- 2/28/2023 6:00 -7:00 p.m., Coaches' Office
- 4/4/2023 6:00 -7:00 p.m., Coaches' Office