Athletics Camps at Ursuline
Ursuline Academy in Cincinnati offers camps in several different sports. These camps are run by the Ursuline coaching staff in the summer. The camps are designed to teach technical and tactical skills in a fun and competitive environment. Camp registration includes a t-shirt and early registration is encouraged.
Camps will close when capacity is reached. Our coaches like a manageable number of campers in order to provide the best experience for those who attend. Please be sure to register early.
Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball & Tennis camps take place at Ursuline Academy; Field Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse and Softball camps take place at the Blue Ash Sports Complex on Grooms Road.
Summer 2021 Camp Dates
- Basketball Camp - 4th-6th grade - June 7-10 - 10:00-12:00- $95
- Basketball Camp - 7th-9th grade - June 14-17 - 12:30-2:30 - $95
- Cross Country Camp - 7th & 8th graders - M/W/Thurs - June 7, 9, 10 & June 14, 16, 17 - 6:00-7:30 pm- $100
- Dance Camp - 6th-8th graders - June 21-24 - 9:00-11:30 pm - $140
- Field Hockey Camp -6th-9th graders - June 21-24 - 8:00-10:00 am - $95
- Lacrosse Camp - 6th-9th graders - July 26-29 - 4:00-6:00 pm - $95
- Soccer Camp - 6th-9th graders - June 7-11 - 9:00-11:30 am - $130
- Softball Camp - 4th-9th graders - June 16 - 11:00-1:30 pm - $45
- Tennis Camp - 7th-9th graders - June 7, 8 & 9 - 5:00-6:30 pm - $60
- Volleyball Camp - Little Lions Camp - 1st-3rd graders (current 20-21) - 10:00am-12:00pm - May 1, 8, 15, 22 - $80
- Volleyball Camp - 5th-6th graders - June 7-10 - 4:00-6:30 pm - $110
- Volleyball Camp - 7th-8th graders - June 14-17 - 4:00-6:30 pm - $110
- Volleyball Camp - 6th-8th graders - June 21-24 - 4:00-6:30 pm - $110
- Volleyball Camp for Incoming Freshmen - July 19-22 - 4:00-6:00 pm - $95
Register for rising grades for 2021-22 school year (except Little Lions camp)
For more information contact Athletic Director Colleen Dehring at firstname.lastname@example.org.