Athletics Camps at Ursuline
Ursuline Academy in Cincinnati offers camps in several different sports. These camps are run by the Ursuline coaching staff in the summer. The camps are designed to teach technical and tactical skills in a fun and competitive environment. Camp registration includes a t-shirt and early registration is encouraged.
For more information contact Assistant Athletic Director Colleen Dehring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camps will close when capacity is reached. Our coaches like a manageable number of campers in order to provide the best experience for those who attend. Please be sure to register early.
Basketball, Strength and Conditioning, Volleyball & Tennis camps take place at Ursuline Academy; Field Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse and Softball camps take place at the Blue Ash Sports Complex on Grooms Road.
Please register your daughter for the grade she will be in the 2019-20 school year.
Summer 2019 Camp Dates
- Basketball Camp for 4th-6th graders: June 24-27 from 9:30-11:30
- Basketball Camp for 7th-9th graders: June 10-13 from 12:30-2:30
- Field Hockey Camp for 6th-9th graders: June 17-20 from 9:00-11:30
- Lacrosse Camp for 7th-9th graders: July 8-11 from 6:00-8:00 pm
- Soccer Camp for 6th-9th graders: June 24-28 from 9:00-11:30
- Softball Camp for 4th-9th graders: June 14 from 10:00-1:00
- Strength & Conditioning Camp for 7th-12th graders: M/W/F in June from 8-9am
- Tennis Camp for 6th-9th graders: July 15-18 from 6:00 pm- 8:00 pm
- Volleyball Camp for 5th & 6th graders: June 3-7 from 9:30-Noon
- Volleyball Camp for 7th & 8th graders: June 10-14 from 9:30-Noon
Volleyball Camp for 6th-8th graders: July 8-12 from 9:30-NooCAMP IS FULL - waitlist accepted
- Volleyball Camp for 9th graders: July 15-19 from 9:00-Noon