Athletics Camps at Ursuline
Ursuline offers camps in seven different sports. These camps are run by the Ursuline coaching staff. The camps are designed to teach technical and tactical skills in a fun and competitive environment. Camp registration includes a t-shirt and early registration is encouraged as camps will close when full.
For more information contact Assistant Athletic Director Colleen Dehring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register for the grade you will be entering in the fall of 2018-19. The registration link is below and the following camps will be offered in the summer of 2018:
- Basketball Camp for 4th-6th graders - June 4-7 from 12:30-2:30 pm @ Ursuline
- Basketball Camp for 7th-9th graders - June 11-14 from 12:30-2:30 pm @ Ursuline
- Field Hockey Camp for 6th-9th graders - June 4-7 from 5:00-7:00 pm @ Blue Ash Sports Complex
- Lacrosse Camp for 7th-9th graders - June 4-7 from 9:00-11:00 am @ Blue Ash Sports Complex
- Soccer Camp for 7th-9th graders - June 25-29 from 9:00-11:30 am @ Blue Ash Sports Complex
- Softball Camp for 3rd-9th graders - June 15 from 10:00-1:00 pm @ Blue Ash Sports Complex
- Tennis Camp for 7th-9th graders - July 16-19 from 6:00-8:00 pm @ Sycamore Jr. High
- Volleyball Camp for 5th-6th graders - June 4-8 from 9:30-noon @ Ursuline
- Volleyball Camp for 7th-8th graders - June 11-15 from 9:30-noon @ Ursuline
- Volleyball Camp for 9th graders - July 9-13 from 9:00-noon @ Ursuline
- Volleyball Camp for 6th-8th graders - July 16-20 from 9:30-noon @ Ursuline