Athletic Staff & Coaches
Ms. Colleen O'Brien Dehring '93, Athletic Director
At Ursuline since 1998
(513) 791-5791 ext. 1430
Ms. Dehring started working in the Athletic Department in 2006, but prior to that was both a student and an employee in other areas of the school. She has also coached Varsity Soccer, Track and Field and Softball.
Ms. Diane Redmond, Assistant Athletic Director
At Ursuline since 1994
(513) 791-5791 ext. 2430
In her time at Ursuline, Ms. Redmond has added many teams and sports, including lacrosse, bowling and several JV and Freshman programs. Prior to working at Ursuline, she coached and played basketball at the college level and taught Physical Education in Northern Kentucky. Her love of sports started early in life and she is happy to be able to work in the field that she loves.
Ms. Becky White, Athletic Trainer
Ms. White is a certified athletic trainer with Beacon Orthopaedics who worked with Ursuline's athletes from 2011-18 and returned in 2020. She makes daily visits to Ursuline Monday - Friday throughout the year and covers home events.
- Basketball Varsity Head Coach, Keith Starks
- Bowling Varsity Head Coach, Todd Baker
- Cross Country Varsity Head Coach, Chris Cavanaugh
- Diving Varsity Head Coach, TBA
- Field Hockey Varsity Head Coach, Shannon Regan
- Golf Varsity Head Coach, Marianne Utz Sahms '78
- Lacrosse Varsity Head Coach, Kathrine Hinsdale
- Soccer Varsity Head Coach, Keith Schaeper
- Softball Varsity Head Coach, Missy Keith
- Swimming Varsity Head Coach, Amanda Rom Herdeman '08
- Tennis Varsity Head Coach, Stephen Sutherland
- Track & Field Varsity Head Coach, Dom Davolio
- Volleyball Varsity Head Coach, Ali Butcher