Ursuline held its first Symposium in 2000 to celebrate the achievements of our alumnae. This biannual event capitalizes on the power of the Laurel Legacy to connect Ursuline women—past, present, and future—in order to enhance leadership skills, foster professional relationships, and share insights between women and across generation.
For the first time ever, the Ursuline Symposium has been expanded into a 3-day event. This conference allows us to serve our alumnae, current students, and future Lions as we continue our commitment to learn not just for school, but for life.
During a professional networking event Sept. 26 (5:15 pm - 8:30 pm), alumnae (21 & up) will enjoy discovering locally- and alumnae-owned businesses as they eat, drink, and shop the Laurel Marketplace. Following the marketplace will be a formal panel discussion with distinguished graduates and moderated by beloved and recently retired faculty member Cathi Schellhous.
Jenny Neyer Berg '79
Executive Director of the Leadership Council for Nonprofits
Ursuline Class of 1979
- 2018 "Second Act" Honoree by Cincinnati Business Courier and Girl Scouts of Western Ohio Woman of Distinction
- Board Member of Impact 100
Monica Terése Carranza, Esq. '94
President and Founder of La Innovación Advisors
Ursuline Class of 1994
- innovation and transformation leader with over a decade of industry experience
- specializes in digital transformation and big data strategic planning and implementation services
Molly Donovan Radigan '00
Engineer at NASA Johnson Space Center
Ursuline Class of 2000
- selected to "Hang the Plaque" in Mission Control for the HTV2 mission
- Group Lead for the PLUTO Flight Controller group
Special Thanks to:
Kathy Geraci Stall '76
If you have questions, please contact Ellen Valentine ‘08, Director of Alumnae Relations, at email@example.com or 791-5791 ext 1202.