French at Ursuline
Watch this video to learn all about taking French at Ursuline!
Each level of French at Ursuline incorporates and develops speaking, reading, listening, and writing skills. The first three levels use a mixture of a traditional textbook approach and comprehensible input from various sources such as songs, videos, and literature to teach the language.
There is an 8th grade placement test for students who have taken French in grade school and would like to begin at a higher level at Ursuline.
Academic Exchange in Reims, France
Ursuline has an ongoing academic exchange program with St. Joseph Lycée, an Ursuline school in Reims, France. The exchange includes home-stays, immersion in the school, and exploration of the city with walking tours and visits to cultural centers in the region and beyond.
Join the LIVE Microsoft Teams meeting to talk with Ursuline French teachers:
Guidelines for joining live meetings:
- Access instructions for joining Microsoft Teams meetings here.
- Please mute your microphone when entering and stay muted when not speaking (to avoid unnecessary static on the call).
- When you enter a live meeting, please introduce yourself in the chat with your/your daughter’s name, grade, and current school.
- If more than four people are in the meeting at one time, please raise your hand to ask a question (using the "raise your hand" function) or type it in the chat.
- If you do not have the Microsoft Teams app and you are accessing through your web browser, you will be able to access the meeting but you will only see the person who is actively speaking in the meeting. This is perfectly fine, we just want you to be aware.