The Religious Studies curriculum is built on the Archdiocese of Cincinnati standards, providing students a solid foundation in Catholic beliefs, practices, and moral formation while living our Ursuline charism of personal faith development and spirituality. The classes are designed to be welcoming to students of all faith traditions; every student will be respected and is welcome to share her beliefs. The Religious Studies Department works closely with Campus Ministries on retreats, school prayer, liturgies, and community service opportunities.
Religious Studies Courses
- Christian Awareness
- Hebrew and Christian Scriptures
- Christian Morality
- Current Issues in the Catholic Church
- Death and Christian Hope
- Evil in the Human Heart
- Faithful Service Learning
- Prayer and Spirituality
- Theology of the Human Person
- World Religions
Religious Studies at Ursuline aims to draw students to participate in the life and mission of the faith community and to foster a lifelong personal relationship with God.
Join the LIVE Microsoft Teams meeting to talk with Religious Studies faculty members:
Guidelines for joining live meetings:
- Please mute your microphone when entering and stay muted when not speaking (to avoid unnecessary static on the call).
- When you enter a live meeting, please introduce yourself in the chat with your/your daughter’s name, grade, and current school.
- If more than four people are in the meeting at one time, please raise your hand to ask a question (using the "raise your hand" function) or type it in the chat.
- If you do not have the Microsoft Teams app and you are accessing through your web browser, you will be able to access the meeting but you will only see the person who is actively speaking in the meeting rather than the grid / "Brady Bunch" view. This is perfectly fine, we just want you to be aware.