The mathematics department at Ursuline Academy is committed to a college preparatory curriculum that reflects the standards established by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, which align to the Common Core. All students learn to value mathematics and to apply mathematical techniques confidently, skillfully, and accurately. We challenge students to reason mathematically, to become effective critical thinkers, to communicate mathematically, and to become proficient users of technology. We encourage and support each student in studying mathematics appropriate to her ability, interests, and ambitions.
- Algebra I
- Algebra I Honors
- Geometry Honors
- Algebra II
- Algebra II Honors
- Pre-calculus Honors
- Calculus Honors
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
- AP Statistics
- AP Computer Science Principles
Join the LIVE Microsoft Teams meeting to talk with Math faculty members:
Guidelines for joining live meetings:
- Please mute your microphone when entering and stay muted when not speaking (to avoid unnecessary static on the call).
- When you enter a live meeting, please introduce yourself in the chat with your/your daughter’s name, grade, and current school.
- If more than four people are in the meeting at one time, please raise your hand to ask a question (using the "raise your hand" function) or type it in the chat.
- If you do not have the Microsoft Teams app and you are accessing through your web browser, you will be able to access the meeting but you will only see the person who is actively speaking in the meeting. This is perfectly fine, we just want you to be aware.