Interested in transferring to Ursuline Academy?
Ursuline Academy welcomes transfer student applications as space allows. If your daughter is currently a freshman at another school and is interested in applying to Ursuline for her sophomore year, please contact Ursuline’s Admissions office at email@example.com or (513) 791-5791.
To be considered for admission to Ursuline Academy as a transfer student, the following information is required:
- Online application form (including a personal statement from the student)
- All standardized test results from 7th grade through present (including the High School Placement Test, if it was taken in 8th grade)
- Report cards from 7th grade through present
- Attendance records
- Discipline records
Upon receipt of all application materials, applicants are encouraged to schedule a shadow day and/or personal tour with the admissions office.
Applications will be reviewed on the first of each month, and families will be notified of a decision by the 20th.
- Financial aid and merit scholarships are no longer available to students applying for the 2020-2021 school year.
- In order to provide the best possible educational environment, Ursuline is committed to maintaining small class sizes within our unique modular schedule and hiring highly qualified teaching faculty. Due to this, students applying after March 1 cannot be guaranteed full class availability in scheduling. Students may be offered acceptance contingent upon Ursuline’s ability to schedule them according to course and space availability.
- Transfer applications for students entering junior year will only be considered if a family is relocating to the Greater Cincinnati Area or if other extenuating circumstances apply. Please contact the admissions office to discuss (firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 791-5791 ext. 1116)