Ursuline Academy 2021 Summer Camps
Ursuline is excited to offer a wide variety of enrichment, special interest, and athletic summer camps for girls entering grades 1 - 9.
Come have some fun at UA this summer!
Ursuline is fully committed to the health and safety of our campers and camp facilitators. Summer camps will follow Ursuline's Responsible Return to School protocols, including mask wearing, frequent hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing, and symptom screening. Procedures will be updated as needed as the COVID-19 situation evolves.
Enrichment and Special Interest Camps
Ursuline is excited to offer a wide variety of special interest summer camps for students entering 1st through 9th grade. These fun-filled camps are for girls only and are under direction of Ursuline Academy faculty and staff. Each registration includes a camp t-shirt. Early registration is encouraged as most camps have limited capacity. See below for details on each camp.
- Exploring Fairytales Camp (Rising 1st - 3rd Grade) - June 7 - 11
- Future Lions Camp (Rising 1st - 5th Grade) - June 14 - 18
- Creative Writing Camp (Rising 6th - 8th Grade) - June 14 - 18
- Taste of France: French Cooking and Language (Rising 6th - 8th Grade) - June 21 - 25
- Craft your heART out! (Rising 6th - 8th Grade) - June 21 - 25
- Introduction to Ursuline through Music (Rising 6th - 9th Grade) - June 21 - 25
Questions? Contact Assistant Director of Admissions Mary Claire Schnier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ursuline Academy in Cincinnati offers camps in several different sports. These camps are run by the Ursuline coaching staff in the summer. The camps are designed to teach technical and tactical skills in a fun and competitive environment. Camp registration includes a t-shirt and early registration is encouraged.
Camps will close when capacity is reached. Our coaches like a manageable number of campers in order to provide the best experience for those who attend. Please be sure to register early.
Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball & Tennis camps take place at Ursuline Academy; Field Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse and Softball camps take place at the Blue Ash Sports Complex on Grooms Road.
Summer 2021 Camp Dates
- Dance Camp - 6th-8th grade - June 21 - 24 - 9:00-12:00
- Basketball Camp - 4th-6th grade - June 7-10 - 10:00-12:00
- Basketball Camp - 7th-9th grade - June 14-17 - 12:30-2:30
- Cross Country Camp - 7th & 8th graders - M/W/Thurs - June 7, 9, 10 & June 14, 16, 17 - 6:00-7:30 pm
- Field Hockey Camp -6th-9th graders - June 21-24 - 8:00-10:00 am
- Lacrosse Camp - 6th-9th graders - July 26-29 - 4:00-6:00 pm
- Soccer Camp - 6th-9th graders - June 7-11 - 9:00-11:30 am
- Softball Camp - 4th-9th graders - June 16 - 11:00-1:30 pm
- Tennis Camp - 7th-9th graders - June 7, 8 & 9 - 5:00-6:30 pm
- Volleyball Camp - Little Lions Camp - 1st-3rd graders (current 20-21) - 10:00am-12:00pm - May 1, 8, 15, 22
- Volleyball Camp - 5th-6th graders - June 7-10 - 4:00-6:30 pm
- Volleyball Camp - 7th-8th graders - June 14-17 - 4:00-6:30 pm
- Volleyball Camp - 6th-8th graders - June 21-24 - 4:00-6:30 pm
- Volleyball Camp for Incoming Freshmen - July 19-22 - 4:00-6:00 pm
Register for rising grades for 2021-22 school year (except Little Lions camp)
Questions? Contact Athletic Director Colleen Dehring at email@example.com.