Ursuline Academy is excited to offer a wide variety of enrichment, special interest, and athletic summer camps for girls entering grades 1 - 9.
Come have some fun at UA this summer!
Enrichment and Special Interest Camps
Ursuline is excited to offer a wide variety of special interest summer camps for students entering 1st through 9th grade. These fun-filled camps are for girls only and are under direction of Ursuline Academy faculty and staff. Each registration includes a camp t-shirt. Early registration is encouraged as most camps have limited capacity. See below for details on each camp.
In the event of a cancellation, refunds will only be issued up until one week prior to the start of the camp.
Week of June 5 - 9
- Exploring Fairytales Camp (rising 1st - 3rd grade girls) - 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Creative Writing Camp (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Camp CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Step into STEM Camp (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Camp Escape Room (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Week of June 12 - 16
- Laurel Lego Camp (rising 1st - 3rd grade girls) - 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Photography Camp (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Robotics Camp (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Week of June 19 - 23
- Future Lions Camp (rising 1st - 5th grade girls) - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Vocal Vacation Camp (vocal music) (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Instrumental Immersion Camp (instrumental music) (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Week of June 26 - 30
- Go Go Lions Camp (rising 1st - 3rd grade girls) - 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Lion's Paw Productions (theatre) - (rising 6th - 8th grade girls and boys) - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Taste of France: French Cooking and Language (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 9:00 - 11:00 am or 1:00 - 3:00 pm (same program for morning and afternoon session)
- Craft your heART out! (rising 6th - 8th grade girls) - 12:00 - 3:00 pm
**Campers attending a morning and afternoon camp may bring a packed lunch and stay between the camp times for supervised free time in Ursuline's cafeteria (no charge).
**Campers can 'extend their day' for early drop off or late pick up (depending on camp time) for supervised free time at UA with provided games, crafts, and activities.
Morning extend your day:
- For 8:30am start time camps - drop off beginning at 7:30am ($10 per day)
- For 9:00am start time camps - drop off beginning at 7:30am ($15 per day)
Afternoon extend your day:
- For 3:00pm end time camps - pick up no later than 5:00pm ($20 per day)
Questions? Contact Assistant Director of Admissions Mary Claire Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ursuline Academy in Cincinnati offers camps in several different sports. These camps are run by the Ursuline coaching staff in the summer. The camps are designed to teach technical and tactical skills in a fun and competitive environment. Camp registration includes a t-shirt and early registration is encouraged.
Camps will close when capacity is reached. Our coaches like a manageable number of campers in order to provide the best experience for those who attend. Please be sure to register early.
Basketball, Cross Country, Volleyball & Tennis camps take place at Ursuline Academy; Field Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse and Softball camps take place at the Blue Ash Sports Complex on Grooms Road.
Register your daughter for her fall 2022 grade.
Basketball Camp (rising) 4th-6th graders - June 5-8, 11:00-1:00
Basketball Camp (rising) 7th-9th graders - June 12-15, 11:00-1:00
Dance Camp (rising) 4th-9th graders - July 24-27, 12:00-3:00pm
Field Hockey Camp (rising) 6th-9th graders - June 19-22, 8:00-10:00
Soccer Camp (rising) 6th-9th graders - June 5-8, 9:00-11:30
Tennis Camp (rising) 7th-9th graders - June 12-15, 9:00-11:00
**Tennis Camp (rising) 1st-2nd grade - June 5-8, 9:00-10:00
**Tennis Camp (rising) 3-5 graders - June 5-8, 10:15-11:15
Volleyball - Little Lions - 1st-4th graders - Wednesdays in April, 5:00-7:00 pm
Volleyball (rising) 5th-6th graders - June 5-8, 4:00-6:30 pm
Volleyball (rising) 7th-8th graders - June 19-22, 4:00-6:30 pm
Volleyball (rising) 5th-8th graders - July 17-20, 4:00-6:30 pm
For more information contact Athletic Director Colleen O'Brien at email@example.com.
**These two tennis camps are in partnership with Midwest Youth Team Tennis held at Ursuline's tennis courts. More information and registration for these two tennis camps can be found here.
Questions? Contact Athletic Director Colleen O'Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Placement Test (HSPT) Prep Class
All 8th graders applying to a Catholic high school in Cincinnati for the 2024-2025 school year must take the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
Prepare for the HSPT at Ursuline!
- July 24-28, 8:30am - 10:00am
- July 24-28, 10:00am - 11:30am
- Fall after school class - Mondays: 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23 - 3:30 - 5:00pm
- Fall after school class - Wednesdays: 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25 - 3:30 - 5:00pm
Led by an experienced Ursuline teacher, the HSPT test prep course will help you feel more confident on testing day so you can do your best. The course will cover standardized test taking strategies as well as familiarize you with the format and types of questions on the HSPT, including practice questions for each section.
An HSPT Prep Book will be provided for each registered student.
Ursuline will offer two full practice test options for students enrolled in any of the test prep courses on Saturday, July 29 and Saturday, October 28. You are welcome to participate in one or both, regardless of which prep class you are taking. The full practice test offers students the opportunity to take the practice test in an authentic, timed, school environment, very similar to what you would experience on the actual testing day. Students who are not able to attend either of the full practice tests can complete a full practice test at home from the provided workbook.
The cost of the course is $130, which includes the test prep book and a small snack each day.
Questions? Contact Mary Claire Simpson, Assistant Director of Admissions, at email@example.com