Interested in Joining the Sisterhood?
To be considered for admission to Ursuline Academy, current 8th grade students must:
- complete the online application form, which includes uploading a student written statement, and is available in your Admissions Account;
- take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) and have scores sent to Ursuline; and
- release grade school records to Ursuline.
Admissions Account - Prospective families are invited to create an admissions account which is where you will be able to view your daughter's admissions checklist, view and register for upcoming admissions events, and complete Ursuline's application for admission when it becomes available. Create your admissions account here.
Already have an Admissions Account? Log in here.
High School Placement Test (HSPT) - All 8th graders applying to a Catholic high school need to take this test on Saturday, November 18, 2023. Details about the test, how to register, and how to prepare for it.
Grade School Records - Records from 6th - 8th Grade will be considered as part of a student's application to Ursuline.
Grade schools should send the following records to Ursuline Academy via mail (attn: Admissions) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any student who is applying to Ursuline.
1. Report Cards for Grades 6, 7, and 8 (8th grade report cards after 1st quarter/trimester)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Attendance Records (if not included on report cards)
4. Discipline Records (if applicable)
5. Standardized Test Scores for Grades 6, 7, and 8
6. Evaluation Team Report (if applicable)
7. Any IEP/SP, 504 Plan or School Accommodation Plan (if applicable)
If the student applying for admission to Ursuline is currently enrolled at a local Catholic grade school, the school will communicate their process to you for requesting grade school records sent to high schools.
If the student applying for admission to Ursuline is currently enrolled at any non-Catholic school, please print and complete the Release of Records Authorization Form. The completed form should be returned to the office at the student’s grade school no later than November 1, 2023 so that her records can be sent to Ursuline by December 1, 2023.
Financial Aid Applications - Ursuline uses FACTS, an organization that analyzes a family’s finances, to assist in making tuition assistance decisions.
All families applying for need-based financial assistance must complete the FACTS application by November 23, 2023.
Applicants can apply online here. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your 2022 Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2022 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
Please note that families do NOT need to complete the FACTS application to be considered for academic merit scholarships. All 8th grade applicants are automatically considered for academic merit scholarships if they complete their application for admission by the December 1st deadline. FACTS is for need-based assistance only.
Shadow Days - We highly encourage all 8th graders to spend a day "shadowing" at Ursuline this fall, which means you will spend a school day with one of our students. Shadowing is a great opportunity to experience what it means to be a Lion! Parents are invited to stay for a parent meeting and tour the morning of their daughter's shadow day. Details and registration for shadow days.
Admissions Events - Ursuline hosts many events throughout the year for prospective families to learn more about all that Ursuline has to offer. Check out the calendar of events here.
Important Dates for Students Applying to the Class of 2028:
- 8th Grade Day - August 10, 2023
- Shadow Days - September - November 2023
- Volleyball Grade School Night - September 7, 2023
- Information Sessions for Prospective Families - September 14, 2023
- Fall Open House - November 4, 2023
- Fall Musical Grade School Day - November 11, 2023
- Entrance Test (HSPT) - November 18, 2023
- Financial Aid Applications due November 23, 2023
- Make-up HSPT Test - November 29, 2023
- Ursuline Applications due December 1, 2023
- Be sure to create your admissions account, which is where you will access the application.
- Decision Letters Mailed (also sent via email) - January 17, 2023
- Includes any scholarship or financial aid offers
- Reception for Accepted Students - January 31, 2024
- Registration Day for the Class of 2028 - February 8, 2024