Congratulations Ursuline Academy Class of 2023!
We know that your academic talents and drive, coupled with the extraordinary education you will receive at Ursuline, will prepare you for success in college and beyond.
We can't wait to welcome you into our UA family.
To begin your journey as a Lion:
1. RSVP for the Reception for Accepted Students on January 22.
2. Complete your registration form online using the personalized login credentials included in your acceptance letter.
3. Bring your $1,000 non-refundable deposit toward your 2018-2019 tuition to Ursuline's Besl Theatre on Wednesday, January 30 between 7:15 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Spirit Wear will be available for purchase on Registration Day!
Next Steps for the Class of 2023 after Registration Day:
1. Incoming Freshman Parent Night - Thursday, February 7 at 6:30 p.m. in the Besl Theatre
The evening will begin with a social at 6:30 p.m. followed by a program at 7:15 p.m. that will provide information about curriculum and course selection. There will also be breakout sessions where parents can get additional information about math and world language placement tests, as well as elective opportunities.
2. Incoming Freshman Course Selection Night - Tuesday, February 12 or Thursday, February 14
You and your daughter will have the opportunity to meet with a counselor to discuss courses for freshman year. This appointment will take approximately 15 minutes ansd you can schedule your appointment with the link below:
In addition to the fifteen-minute appointment, you will want to allow some extra time to shop for uniform items. Schoolbelles Schoolwear will be available for uniform measurments and members of Student Council will be selling Ursuline spirit wear on those evenings.
Resources from Incoming Freshman Parent Night (February 7)
Class of 2023 Summer Technology Training
All members of the Class of 2023 should register to attend one of the summer technology training days. Students will connect their personal laptop to Ursuline's wireless network, set up several accounts, be introduced to Office 365, and install applications needed as an Ursuline student. There is a limit of 20 students per session. Dates and times are:
July 22, 23, 24, and 25 - 12:00 - 3:00 p.m.
July 29, 30, 31, August 1 and 2 - 9:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.
Please contact Director of Technology, Keith Schaeper, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you have questions, please contact Ashley Enyeart Higgins '09, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com or (513) 791-5791 ext. 1116.