Apply to Ursuline Academy's Class of 2024
Thank you for your interest in Ursuline! We look forward to getting to know you better throughout the application process.
Update March 2020: The traditional time frame for 8th graders to apply to the Class of 2024 has passed; however, Ursuline Academy will continue to accept applications if space allows. If your 8th grade daughter is interested in applying to Ursuline and has not yet done so, please contact Ursuline’s admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 791-5791 ext. 1116
To be considered for admission to Ursuline Academy, current 8th grade students must:
1. complete the online application form
2. take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) and have scores sent to Ursuline (if she has not taken the HSPT, please contact the admissions office for more information and to discuss opportunities for her to take the test)
3. release grade school records to Ursuline.
Please see below for more detailed information about each of the required application materials.
Upon receipt of the complete application (including grade school records), students are welcome to schedule a shadow day and/or personal tour with the admissions office.
- Financial aid and merit scholarships are no longer available to students applying for the 2020-2021 school year.
- In order to provide the best possible educational environment, Ursuline is committed to maintaining small class sizes within our unique modular schedule and hiring highly qualified teaching faculty. Due to this, students applying after the traditional time frame cannot be guaranteed full class availability in scheduling. Students may be offered acceptance contingent upon Ursuline’s ability to schedule them according to course and space availability.
Online Application Form
8th graders applying to Ursuline's Class of 2024 should complete their online application by December 1, 2019. In order to complete the application, you will first create an account. Once you've created the account, you will log-in to complete the application.
Admission to Ursuline Academy is based primarily on the student’s HSPT score, but also on seventh and eighth grade performance and elementary school standardized tests. Grade schools should send the following records to Ursuline Academy via mail (attn; Admissions) or via email (email@example.com) for any student who is applying to Ursuline.
1. Report Cards for Grades 6, 7, and 8 (8th grade report cards after 1st quarter/trimester)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Attendance Records (if not included on report cards)
4. Discipline Records (if applicable)
5. Standardized Test Scores for Grades 6, 7, and 8
6. Evaluation Team Report (if applicable)
7. Any IEP/SP, 504 Plan or School Accomodation Plan (if applicable)
8. Student SSID# if not on Report Card
If the student applying for admission to Ursuline is currently enrolled at a local Catholic grade school, her family should have already received the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Release of Records Authorization form through the grade school. If you have not received it, you can download the form here and submit it to the grade school office.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office:
Ashley Enyeart Higgins '09, Director of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org, (513) 791-5791 ext. 1116