Apply to Ursuline Academy's Class of 2024
Thank you for your interest in Ursuline! We look forward to getting to know you better throughout the application process.
- complete the online application form;
- take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) and have scores sent to Ursuline; and
- release grade school records to Ursuline.
Online Application Form
8th graders applying to Ursuline's Class of 2024 should complete their online application by December 1, 2019. In order to complete the application, you will first create an account. Once you've created the account, you will log-in to complete the application.
Admission to Ursuline Academy is based primarily on the student’s HSPT score, but also on seventh and eighth grade performance and elementary school standardized tests. Grade schools should send the following records to Ursuline Academy via mail (attn; Admissions) or via email (email@example.com) for any student who is applying to Ursuline.
1. Report Cards for Grades 6, 7, and 8 (8th grade report cards after 1st quarter/trimester)
2. Birth Certificate
3. Attendance Records (if not included on report cards)
4. Discipline Records (if applicable)
5. Standardized Test Scores for Grades 6, 7, and 8
6. Evaluation Team Report (if applicable)
7. Any IEP/SP, 504 Plan or School Accomodation Plan (if applicable)
8. Student SSID# if not on Report Card
If the student applying for admission to Ursuline is currently enrolled at a local Catholic grade school, her family should have already received the Archdiocese of Cincinnati Release of Records Authorization form through the grade school. If you have not received it, you can download the form here and submit it to the grade school office.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office:
Ashley Enyeart Higgins '09, Director of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org, (513) 791-5791 ext. 1116
Kelly Iwanusa Farkas '88, Admissions Assistant, email@example.com, (513) 791-5791 ext. 1117