Apply to Ursuline Academy's Class of 2025
Thank you for your interest in Ursuline! We look forward to getting to know you better throughout the application process.
Grade School Records
For the Class of 2025, admission to Ursuline will be based on sixth through eighth grade performance and elementary school standardized tests. Grade schools should send the following records to Ursuline Academy via mail (attn: Admissions) or via email (email@example.com) for any student who is applying to Ursuline.
1. Report Cards for Grades 6, 7, and 8 (8th grade report cards after 1st quarter/trimester)
2. Copy of Birth Certificate
3. Attendance Records (if not included on report cards)
4. Discipline Records (if applicable)
5. Standardized Test Scores for Grades 6, 7, and 8
6. Evaluation Team Report (if applicable)
7. Any IEP/SP, 504 Plan or School Accommodation Plan (if applicable)
Applications for the Class of 2025 are due December 1, 2020.
In order to complete the application, you will first create an account. Once you've created the account, you will log-in to complete the application.
All applicants will be notified of Ursuline's admission decision, along with any scholarship or financial aid offer, on January 13, 2021.
Accepted students who wish to enroll in Ursuline's Class of 2025 will do so on January 27, 2021.
Questions? Contact the Admissions Office:
Ashley Enyeart Higgins '09, Director of Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org, (513) 791-5791 ext. 1116