We would love to meet you at one of our upcoming admissions events!
Why Ursuline? My answer is simple: community. After I shadowed at UA, I never experienced such a joy to be at school. The sisterhood is felt instantly as I walked through the rotunda into the school.Delaney Rudd, Class of 2019
Ursuline is excited to offer many Admissions Events for prospective students this year!
Register now for these upcoming events:
- Virtual Information Night for Prospective Families* - Tuesday, September 15, 2020, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Virtual Financial Aid Information Night - Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
- Shadow Days for 8th Graders - October 1 - December 2, 2020
- Case For All Girls Education Virtual Event - Tuesday, October 6, 2020, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
Registration for the following events will be available soon. In the meantime, please mark your calendars.
- Virtual Information Night for Prospective Families* - Monday, October 19, 2020, 6:30 - 8:30 pm
- Open House - Saturday, October 31 and Sunday, November 1 - time and format TBD
*These two information nights will cover the same information - there is no need to attend both.
Additional Admissions Events will also be made available. Make sure you are on our mailing list to receive the latest updates.
Due to COVID-19, many events will transition to a virtual format this year. Regardless of the ever-changing circumstances with the pandemic, we promise to provide a meaningful and informative admissions process for your daughters so that you can make an informed high school decision. Ursuline admissions events and activities for prospective students will begin in September this year. Please check back here for updated information as it becomes available.
St. Angela Merici, the foundress of the Ursuline Sisters, once wrote: “If according to times and circumstance, the need arises to make new rules or do something differently, do it prudently and with good advice.” We take her words to heart as we embrace the challenges and opportunities for creativity that this upcoming school year provides.