We would love to meet you at one of our upcoming admissions events!
Ursuline allows me to be challenged in academics, but also gives me opportunities to be involved in the community, join new activities, and make friends that will last a lifetime.Amanda Hagedorn, Class of 2019
- Future Lions Party for 6th and 7th Graders - May 11
- 8th Grade Day - July 30
- Shadow at Ursuline
- Parent Coffees & Tours
- Volleyball Grade School Night - September 4
- Information Night - September 26
- UA Fall Bonfire - September 28
- Financial Aid Information Night - October 10
- Information Night: The Transition from Public School - October 25
- Open House - November 3 & 4
- Fall Musical Grade School Night - November 9
- Basketball Grade School Night - December 11
- Christmas Concert - December 12
Join us for coffee, conversation, and a tour of Ursuline! This is a great opportunity for parents to ask questions in a more casual environment and experience a typical morning at Ursuline. Parent Coffees & Tours take place at the beginning of each shadow day after the students go off to homeroom at 7:50am. If you are not able to stay for coffee on your daughter's shadow day, feel free to come on another date!
Please email Ashley Enyeart Higgins, Director of Admissions, with the date you would like to attend if it is different from your daughter's shadow date.
Saturday, November 3, 10 - 1 pm
Sunday, November 4, 1 - 4 pm
Ursuline’s Open House offers 6th, 7th, and 8th graders and their families an opportunity to see the school on a student-led tour, and to meet Ursuline faculty and staff, including coaches. For many families the Open House is their first visit to Ursuline as they begin to think about applying to high school.
We can't wait to meet you!
Acceptance Letters for the Class of 2023 will be mailed on January 16, 2019.
Reception for Accepted Students - January 24, 2019
Registration Day for the Class of 2023 will be on January 30, 2019.