Current Employment Opportunities
Head Varsity Soccer Coach
Ursuline Academy is looking to fill the Girls Head Varsity Soccer Coaching position for the 2024-25 school year.
· Possess great organization skills, and a love of soccer
· Provide leadership to the entire program, including, but not limited to, the JV team and coaching staff
· Foster a positive team culture and sportsmanship
· Mentor and guide student-athletes on and off the field
· Develop and motivate student-athletes to excel technically and tactically
· Work cooperatively with the Athletic Department to help with scheduling, Open House, Seasonal parent night and Awards Night
· Proven coaching experience
· Strong knowledge of soccer techniques and strategies
· Excellent communication and leadership skills
· Commitment to developing the whole student-athlete
Interested applicants need to send a cover letter, coaching philosophy and resume to Athletic Director, Colleen O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org. The position will remain open until filled.