Current Employment Opportunities
Ursuline Academy is a four-year college-preparatory independent Catholic high school for young women founded by the Ursuline Sisters of Brown County, Ohio in 1896. In the Catholic tradition of Ursuline education, the mission of Ursuline Academy is to prepare the young woman for college and beyond by nurturing her soul, intellect, heart, and imagination.
Parents Engagement Manager
The Parents Engagement Manager reports to the President of Ursuline and develops and maintains relationships with Ursuline parents and guardians, fostering a community that works together in support of our students.
- Understanding and supporting the mission, vision, philosophy, and community statement of Ursuline Academy,
- Serving as a liaison and resource for Ursuline Parents’ Association, coordinating volunteers,
- Participating in communicating key information between the school and the parents,
- Organizing certain events sponsored or led by Parents’ Association,
- Working with the Mothers’ and Dads’ Clubs, attending meetings, financial reporting,
- Working with the Admissions and Advancement teams on special projects as assigned,
- Planning and assisting with parent engagement activities, and
- Other duties as assigned by the President.
- Respect for confidentiality and privacy of information,
- Proven relationship and communication skills,
- Superior organization, time management, and problem-solving skills,
- Attention to detail,
- Must know how to prioritize workflow and assignments, meet deadlines,
- Technology - Microsoft Office skills, ability to learn required databases (Volunteer Hub, Raiser’s Edge),
- Able to adapt to changing requirements, and
- Team environment, collaboration.
The qualified applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree and several years of professional experience. Candidate must have a strong understanding and respect for the Catholic faith and its church teaching. Must be able to work well with Ursuline leadership, staff, and faculty as well as our broader community. Prior experience in an academic or nonprofit organization is helpful but not required. Prior experience in working with volunteers or leading teams is an asset, as is experience working with or on behalf of high school students. Some evenings and weekends are required.
Email resume and cover letter to Becky Voyles, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Parents Engagement Manager”
Salary for this position is commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a 12-month (year-round), 30 hours/week position. Applications will be accepted until Monday, February 8, 2021 or until the position is filled. This position begins in the current school year.