Current Employment Opportunities
Ursuline Academy is a four-year college-preparatory independent Catholic high school for young women founded by the Ursuline Sisters of Brown County, Ohio in 1896. In the Catholic tradition of Ursuline education, the mission of Ursuline Academy is to prepare the young woman for college and beyond by nurturing her soul, intellect, heart, and imagination.
Spanish Teacher in the World Languages Department
Ursuline Academy is seeking applicants for a position in the World Language Department teaching Spanish. Applicants must hold a current license in the subject area. Please send a cover letter and resume to Ms. Missy Keith, Assistant to the Principal.
Payroll and HR Assistant
- Reports to the Director of Finance
- Works closely with the other members of the Business Office, administration and faculty
The Payroll and HR Assistant will be responsible for bi-weekly payroll, all benefits enrollment and processing, and all related reports and tax filings. The Assistant will handle certain deposit transactions, create reports, and reconcile subsidiary ledgers. Providing prompt, reliable "customer service" to our employees is important. This is a full time and hourly position, available immediately. All employees support and promote the mission, vision and core values of Ursuline Academy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conscientious filing of all payroll and benefit information
- Processing benefits enrollment including, but not limited to, retirement plans, Flexible Spending, Worker's Comp, Unemployment, ODJFS compliance, ACA compliance
- Posting of certain types of receipts for general ledger
- Check scans and creation of downloads for certain checks received
- Verification of certain cash deposits and preparation of deposit slips
- Service to employees, clubs, parents, and parent's associations
- Cross-training within the Business Office and back up of Accounts Payable during vacations
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance
- Strong analytical abilities and communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and make best use of systems
- Absolute commitment to keeping information confidential as required
- Willingness to improve skills through training as requested to satisfy Business Office needs
Applicants should direct a resume and cover letter to Catherine Valentine, Director of Finance, at firstname.lastname@example.org.