Ursuline Academy's 10th Annual
5K Run/Walk for the Lions
Sunday, April 29, 2018
Race starts at 8:30 a.m. at Ursuline Academy
Breakfast following the race in Ursuline's Besl Theatre
We are planning our best race ever in celebration of ten successful years.
- Breakfast in Ursuline’s Besl Theatre after the race
- All pre-registrants receive a goodie bag and t-shirt
- Awards for:
- Top 20 female finishers & top 20 male finishers
- Fastest UA student and UA alumna
- First finishers with strollers and dogs
- Fun team awards – most spirited, best costumes, biggest, etc.
- Course: The course starts and finishes at Ursuline Academy. Once leaving the parking lot, proceed west on Pfeiffer Road and go through a business parking lot at the corner of Reed Hartman and Pfeiffer. Travel south on Alliance Road, take a right at Malsbary Road, and turn around before Reed Hartman. This is the half way point to turn around and go back.
- $20 Student (18 or under) pre-registration (before Monday, April 23)
- $25 Student (18 or under)
- $30 Adult Pre-Registration (before Monday, April 23)
- $35 Adult
*all pre-registrations received before Monday, April 23 include a t-shirt. Additional t-shirts will be available for purchase during packet pick up and on race day while supplies last
Increase the fun by forming a team with your friends, family, classmates, or co-workers! Teams of all sizes welcome. Show your spirit and consider a team theme or costume. Fun team prizes will be awarded. All team members need not register together – simply include the team name in your registration. Team names can be added to t-shirts for an extra $5 per person (registration must be received before Monday, April 16 for custom t-shirts).
- Friday, April 27 from 11 am – 4 pm at Ursuline Academy (5535 Pfeiffer Road)
- Saturday, April 28 from 10 am – 1 pm at Fleet Feet Blue Ash (9525 Kenwood Road)
*20% off all apparel for race participants at Fleet Feet Saturday, April 28 from 10 am – 1 pm (must show packet for discount)
Become a 5k sponsor and promote your business to the entire Ursuline community and beyond!
Presenting: $2,000 | Pride: $1,000 | Lion: $600 | Cub: $300
Interested? Contact Ashley Enyeart Higgins '09, Director of Alumnae Relations, at email@example.com or (513) 791-5791 ext. 1202.
Questions? Contact Ashley Enyeart Higgins '09, Director of Alumnae Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 791-5791 ext. 1202
Enjoy this video featuring highlights and photos from last year's race: