Interested in transferring to Ursuline Academy?
If you are a current freshman or sophomore and are interested in applying to our school, please mail or email the following information to Director of Admissions Josephine Kosmalski McKenrick '98:
1. Completed Transfer Student Application
2. High School Placement Test Results, if applicable
3. Any other Standardized Test Results as far back as 8th grade
4. Report Cards (including all quarters you have completed)
5. Attendance Records
6. Curriculum Guide from your current school (can be a web link if it’s online)
Typically we only accept transfers at semester breaks (January and August) unless there is some kind of extenuating circumstance. If you are interested in finding out if transferring to Ursuline is the right choice for you, please contact Josephine Kosmalski McKenrick to discuss the process and possibilities. Thank you!
Attn: Josephine Kosmalski McKenrick '98
5535 Pfeiffer Road
Cincinnati, OH 45242